Missional Initiatives at christ church:
The Furniture Connection accepts and distributes used furniture in good condition. They accept clean beds-queen/full/twin, bureaus, nightstands, small dining sets, love seats, chairs, coffee tables, lamps. They can be reached by calling 401.884.8632x151 or emailing .
We are a Compassionate, Christian, Community. What can we do that no one else is doing or can do? Provide a community to belong to where you will experience God and grow in faith.
At our core, the work we do at the CC Care Center is rooted in dignity - we know that all people are created in God’s image and have value and worth. We see caring for our community as a collaborative effort, where we help bridge connections between our participants and various organizations/services in order to provide sustained support for those struggling and those working to move themselves up and out of economic hardship, systemic brokenness, and difficult life issues. The CC Care Center is a ministry of Christ Church, a faith-based nonprofit. Our target area is the central west bay region of Rhode Island.
IF SEEKING HELP:
- Please call 401.886.9251 and leave a message or email them at
- You can also find more information on their facebook page: www.facebook.com/ChristChurchCareCenter.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE INVOLVED:
- email the Care Center or call and leave a message (401.886.9251).
- The Care Center is open the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Fridays of the month, August through June.
- We are closed the 1st Friday of the month and for the month of July.
- We are closed the Friday after Thanksgiving and before Christmas.
- The 5th Friday of the month (when there is one) will be used for Volunteer development.