The church is called the Body of Christ. We are the hands and feet of Jesus, carrying out His work in the world.
GLOBALLY, we seek to reach out in focused, sustainable ways to bring hope to the world.
Missionaries and Mission Organizations
We partner with mission organizations in Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the USA including:
- Streams of Living Water (a part of OneWay Ministries) - providing care for orphaned girls in South Sudan plus training up national leaders to expand God's Kingdom among the unreached people groups in North Africa and the Middle East.
- SON International - Sharing the love of Jesus and advancing God’s Kingdom by Serving Our Neighbors with water and community development projects.
- Team HealthCare Inc. - Medical personnel dedicated to improving not only healthcare access for citizens of third world countries but also sharing the good news of God's love.
- Covenant World Missions - We support church planters in Japan who are a vital part of their community, encouraging the church, working in the schools and training up the next generation of church leaders.
- Merge Ministries - Leading short-term mission trips with long-term impact
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship in New England.
- The Paul Carlson Partnership - the UCare4Congo project
- Covenant Kids Congo - child sponsorship in concert with World Vision
Short Term Mission Trips
Short Term Mission Trip photos
Short-term Trips - Each year (when there is not a pandemic!) we send several teams to work with our missionary partners as well as other types of outreach work in various countries around the world. Past teams have traveled to Tanzania, South Sudan, Egypt, Thailand, Myanmar, Alaska, Haiti, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Peru, and Moldova.
For more information, contact the leader of our World Mission Team,