There are many ways that we seek to care for one another and those in our communities. Through prayer, pastoral care and professional counseling, meals, support groups, we want to be there for one another in Jesus' name.
Prayer covers all we do at Christ Church. Individuals can receive prayer in many ways:
- The Prayer Chain is a dedicated group of people who will pray for the needs that are received and helps to "get the word out" when we need to pray for one another. Email the Prayer chain (Note: items may be edited for clarity or sensitivity)
- The Church Office (401-884-8632) can direct you to a member of the staff who can pray with you or have someone contact you.
- Tuesday Evening Worship at 7pm has prayer teams to pray with individuals in a confidential and personal setting. Anointing with oil for healing is available each week.
- Pastors, Elders, and others are available to pray after any service of worship
- The weekly bulletin has a Connect Card with room to write requests for prayer that are prayed for by the staff each week.
Pastoral Care is available by contacting the Church office to arrange for one of our pastors or other shepherding leaders to speak with you over any concern or need. They will pray with you and assess the best way to help.
The Needs Ministry cares for those within our community needing financial assistance and/or counseling. The Christ Church Care Center meets most Friday mornings from 9:00am - 11:30am at the church. The Deacons also coordinate meals for those returning from hospitalization or in times of grief and loss. Contact Lynn Znoj for assistance with meals.